Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Begining~

Before Start my blog, I would like to introduce myself,
my name is Wei Han or u can call me Han,
I m' from a small island call Penang at Malaysia.

With a Place that full of multiracial and multicultural,
I can learn through with the environment. So the purpose to write this blog is to discuss,
is to share opinion, experiences about history, religion, cultural, philosophy;
and these 4 things is related in our life from ancient until now, also the future,
can’t be separate each other. Welcome to all readers to have a look,
or by sending e-mail to me: erikc_han@yahoo.com or Weihan86@gmail.com

First, I would like to announce that, what I write is through my opinion,
not to propagate whatever things. The main purpose is to share opinion, experience and learning each other. There was not the only truth in this world;
we have to learn through everyone, not individuals.

I will use a simple English to explain,
because it is also hard to translate in full meaning from other language (laugh~)

Now I would like to share a Confusion Philosophy idiom emphasized by

ancient Confusion scholar name Meng Zi (孟子):

“is better without book if directly thrust it” (尽信书,不如无书)

The meaning is, as a reader we have to refer all the contents from a book,
than we have to think either the knowledge is suitable, useable, logically, acceptable;
not just directly trust it without consider, without think, without “digest” in our mind.

So, I hope that everyone can learn through this.

No comments: